TL;DR - Georges Doriot left a lasting impact on the venture capital industry through his vision.
Helpfulness - 1
Tags - Doriot, venture capital, Harvard Business School, ARD
- What is Doriot’s background?
- What wartime innovations did Doriot oversee?
- What was Doriot’s vision for the venture capital industry?
- Doriot founded the American Research and Development Corp in 1946, the first VC open to public investors.
- Doriot’s vision revolved around helping entrepreneurs succeed in the long run, not making a quick profit.
Follow up links: