Title - “Former Andreessen Horowitz partner Ben Evans joins EF as venture partner”
Author - Steve O’Hear, https://techcrunch.com/author/steve-o-hear/
TL;DR - Ben Evans is a VC thought leader in the tech and media space. He is now joining Entrepreneur First, a “talent investor” with a unique investment model.
Helpfulness - 4
Tags - notable investors, thought leaders, a16z
- Who is Ben Evans?
- What is his role as a VC thought leader and how has he impacted the VC space?
- Ben Evans is a former Andreessen Horowitz partner with a focus on media and tech.
- He is known for a weekly newsletter as well as an annual technology trends report.
- This has made him a VC thought leader in the tech/media space.
- He is joining Entrepreneur First, a “talent investor” in London.
- EF invests in individuals pre-team and pre-idea and then helps them found their startups.
Follow up links:
- Ben Evans blog, https://www.ben-evans.com/
- Annual digital trends reports, https://www.ben-evans.com/presentations
- Entrepreneur First, https://techcrunch.com/2019/02/19/a-lof-of-efffing-money/