TL;DR - Some things to keep in mind when building a start up hub is that there is no step by step formula, the real estate in which u work is important although not most, reach out the local entrepreneurial leaders for advice, and don’t overload on social events.
Helpfulness - 5
- What are some important things to take note of when building startup hubs to ensure success?
- There is no step-by-step, out-of-the-box plan that fits every community
- The physical location of where you work is important, but only as a piece of the overall puzzle.
- Engage your community’s entrepreneurial leaders- reach out to them and listen to their expertise
- Avoid event overload- don’t try to attend too many social events
Follow up links:
- Introduction to small business hub https://guides.loc.gov/small-business-hub
- Definition of small business hub https://www.definitions.net/definition/business+hub