TL;DR - Fred Wilson has grown his position as a thought leader alongside his career as a successful VC.
Helpfulness - 4
Tags - notable investors, thought leaders
- Who is Fred Wilson?
- What is his impact on the VC industry?
- Fred Wilson is a successful VC at Union Square Ventures, where he has had at least one billion-dollar exit from his firm’s portfolio every year since 2011.
- He is also a prominent thought leader who started a blog the same year he founded Union Square Ventures.
- He is also known for being a great mentor to founders, calling himself an “investor who cares.”
Follow up links:
- Fred Wilson blog, https://avc.com/